vBulletin and WordPress Bridge
vBulletin and WordPress make an epic team together. Most professional developers use WordPress as the CMS platform and vBulletin as the forum platform when building their authority sites. The combination of the two allows for full power with the latest technologies. Now add in a WordPress to vBulletin bridge, and the two softwares can now share a userbase, avatars, and all the great features they both have to offer.
This product is a hassle free, installation and configuration of vBSSO. Many issues arise when setting up and creating a bridge between WordPress and vBulletin. You must include your FTP, admincp, and wordpress wp-admin details in order to expedite this process.
Please allow a minimum of 48 hours to complete bridge services after purchase.
- We guarantee that your installation and configuration will work 100% or your money back.
WordPress Multisite 3.0/3.1/3.2/3.3/3.4/3.5/3.6/3.7/3.8/3.9
SSO Key Features
- Run across different sub-domains, domains, servers and ports
- Easy setup & configuration
- Automatically log into third party applications when you log into vBulletin
- Automatically log out of third party applications when you log out of vBulletin
- Log to third party applications through vBulletin
- Log out of third party applications through vBulletin
- Register to third party applications through vBulletin
- Recover password to third party applications through vBulletin
- Encrypted data exchange via private unique shared key
- Friends with firewalls
- Communicates purely through API of the connected platform
- Basic Access Authentication support
- Sync vBulletin avatars with third-party applications
- Restrict access to third-party applications using vBulletin usergroups
- Add visitors of third-party applications to vBulletin usergroups
- Custom vBulletin login page
- Custom vBulletin registration page