vBSocial Drag and Drop
- Drag and drop images to vBulletin 4
- Drag and drop files to vBulletin 4
- Files work with existing vBulletin attachment system
- Allows for multiple or single images or files to be dragged and dropped into vBulletin
- Seemless integration with usergroup permission uploading
- Security is seamless with vBulletin’s uploading permissions. Control which files can be uploaded and not uploaded with vBulletin’s admincp settings
- 1 minute installation.
- Overwrites 1 default vBulletin file**
Can I see a demo?
Try it out over on our forums:
I installed it but drag and drop doesn’t work?
(Only do this if drag and drop isn’t working. Newer forums have this set by default.)
You have to do two things. First, login to your Admin CP and go to vBulletin Options -> vBulletin Options -> User Registration Options, scroll down to Message Editor Interface and switch it to Show Enhanced (WYSIWYG) Editor Toolbar. Save – this will set it as the default for new users.
Next, to change the setting for existing users, go to Maintenance -> Execute SQL Query. Under Automatic Query scroll to the bottom and select Show Enhanced (WYSIWYG) Editor Toolbar. Click continue, and you’re done.
If it tells you that you don’t have access to execute SQL queries you need to open up your ./path/to/forums/includes/config.php file and change the setting for “$config[‘SpecialUsers’][‘canrunqueries’] = ”;” to include your user id. For example, if your user id is 1 you would change the line to read…
$config[‘SpecialUsers’][‘canrunqueries’] = ‘1’;
Hope that helps!
automatic query: Show Enhanced (wysiwg Editor Toolbar)
3 Months, 1 Year, Lifetime