Thread: Is the American Chemical Society legitimate?

Default Is the American Chemical Society legitimate?

I'm currently a freshman studying Chemical Engineering, and received a letter in the mail about being invited to the American Chemical Society. Is this legitimate? I would like to know if it's a scam or not, because it is requiring me to pay to join..and advertises the price quite a lot.
    Thank you.

Hey there this is kind of of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding know-how so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!
    Are you looking for a reliable O level Physics tutor who will help you excel?Kung Fu Physics is the perfect choice for you. Over the years, I have helped thousands of students master Physics by using holistic teaching processes.KungFu Physics offers plenty of well-written and o level physics organized notes on every topic to the students. The notes are not only quality but also concise and directly related to the topics taught in class. Reading these notes will help you to understand the various topics such as electronic magnetism in the most precise way and within the shortest time possible.