Thread: Inverter Battery Maintainance?

Default Inverter Battery Maintainance?

hi, i bought 120 AH battery before 2 months. My technician advised me to check the distilled water level into the battery. I completely filled the battery today. But i see, there is a leakage in the battery. I suspect it is overflow. I would like to know, will it be danger? please tell me the best way to handle battery and how to maintain!

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is needed to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very web savvy so I'm not 100% positive. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. Appreciate it
    Are you looking for a reliable O level Physics tutor who will help you excel?Kung Fu Physics is the perfect choice for you. Over the years, I have helped thousands of students master Physics by using holistic teaching processes.KungFu Physics offers plenty of well-written and o level physics tuition Singapore organized notes on every topic to the students. The notes are not only quality but also concise and directly related to the topics taught in class. Reading these notes will help you to understand the various topics such as electronic magnetism in the most precise way and within the shortest time possible.