Thread: How does polarized sunglasses protect your eyes?

Default How does polarized sunglasses protect your eyes?

I bought a pair of Polarized Maui Jim Sunglasses. A polarized filter absorbs 99.9% of reflected glare. 100% protection against UVA, UVB, and UVC rays up to 400nm.

I took these sunglasses out for a test while driving and noticed that when the sun is right in front of my face or corner of my eyes where I can still see the sun but is too bright to look at it and just continue on doing whatever I want even though the sun is still right at my face, am I causing any harm to my eyes?

Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same results.
    Are you looking for a reliable O level Physics tutor who will help you excel?Kung Fu Physics is the perfect choice for you. Over the years, I have helped thousands of students master Physics by using holistic teaching processes.KungFu Physics offers plenty of well-written and o level tuition organized notes on every topic to the students. The notes are not only quality but also concise and directly related to the topics taught in class. Reading these notes will help you to understand the various topics such as electronic magnetism in the most precise way and within the shortest time possible.